This review is going to take a closer look at Pure nature Cognifen to learn more about how this product works and to see if it’s worth trying out. This product is a dietary supplement that is made up from a variety of ingredients and is designed to give your brain an extra boost. The manufacturer claims that this supplement is made from a brain and focus formula that can improve your mood, boost your memory function, support mental flexibility and enhance lifelong cognitive ability for faster learning, enhanced memory and improved mental performance.
- Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene) – 2400 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) – 125 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) – 100 IU
- Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl 50%) – 30 IU
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate) – 3 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – 1.7 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacidine) – 12.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal Phosphate) – 12 mg
- Folic Acid Pure – 400 mcg
- Biotin 1% – 3 mcg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) – 12 mg
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate) – 20 mg
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) – 1 mg
- Magnesium ( as magnesium oxide 58%) – 50 mg
- Zinc (oxide) – 10 mg
- Selenomethionine (Amino Acid Chelate 0.2%) – 50 mcg
- Copper (Gluconate 13%) – 52 mcg
- Manganese (Sulphate 20%) – 400 mcg
- Chromium (Polynicotinate) – 12 mcg
- Molybdenum (Amino Chelate) – 10 mcg
- Potassium (Citrate 36%)
- Proprietary Blend (DMAE Bitartrate. L Glutamine, Glutamic Acid, Green Tea Extract, Bacopa Extract, Choline, Inositol, N-Acetyl l-tyrosine, Bilberry Fruit Extract, Gaba Grape Seed Extract, Grape Fruit Seed Extract, Olive Leaf, Cinnamon Bark Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Boron, DHA 14%, Vanadyl Sulfate 19%, Phosphatidylserine 20%, Huperzine A) – 692 mg
The manufacturer recommends taking two capsules daily, one in the morning and one in the afternoon with a full glass of water.
If you are pregnant, nursing or under medical supervision, you should talk to your doctor before taking this supplement. You should discontinue use if you begin to experience adverse side effects.
You can only purchase this supplement directly from the manufacturer. One 60-capsule bottle costs $49. They offer two bulk purchasing packages as follows: You can purchase a package of two bottles and get one free for $98 or you can purchase a package of three bottles and get three free for $147.
The manufacturer offers a full year to get a refund but does not say if their policy applies to both opened and unopened bottles.
Conclusion – Pure Nature Cognifen
Cognifen appears to be a promising supplement that can offer your brain an extra boost to help sharpen your mind. It is made from a wide variety of ingredients and it is pure which is always a plus. However, while it does have a big variation of ingredients, many of them do not have strong enough doses to be effective. Furthermore, the manufacturer makes many lofty claims about their product and their website is host to several positive consumer reviews but throughout our research of this product, we were unable to find any consumer feedback. This indicates that Cognifen is not a popular or well-known supplement. The manufacturer is also not well-known because we were unable to find any external information about them and what they do. Taking these factors into consideration, choosing this supplement is risky. You are better off choosing a brain booster that is made by an upstanding and well-known manufacturer and one that has an effective amount of ingredients.