Midlife Balance Formula made by Emerita is an all-natural herbal remedy that is designed for woman suffering through the phases of menopause. It comes in large white bottle with the name of the product across the front. The website provides very little detail about this product. It does not make any claims as to which symptoms of menopause it aims to target or alleviate.
- 500 mg Red Clover Extract – contains isoflavones that convert in the body to phytoestrogens. Phytoestrogens behave similarly to the natural human hormone, estrogen. Red Clover is commonly used to help lower cholesterol and reduce hot flashes in woman; however there is no evidence to confirm it is effective in doing either.
- 100 mg Eleuthero – is more commonly known as Siberian ginseng. It may contain chemicals that affect certain function in the body just as the immune system and hormones. Some of those chemical also act as an antibacterial and may help fight certain viruses.
- 100 mg Dandelion – is commonly used to increase urine production and reduce inflammation. It is used to help return appetite, settle an upset stomach and treat other digestive ailments.
- 100 mg Alfalfa – use the herb to increase urine and to help reduce high cholesterol levels. It is also taken as a source of essential vitamins and minerals needed in the human body.
- 80 mg Black Cohosh Extract – has been used for centuries to reduce the occurrence of many menopause related symptoms such as headache, mood changes and night sweats.
- 20 mg Chaste Tree Berry – is used to treat a wide range of menstrual and menopause discomforts.
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Vegetarian Capsule (cellulose) no content amount in milligrams is provided for other ingredients.
Emerita suggests that users of Midlife Balance Formula take the supplement twice daily.
Midlife Balance Formula has a suggested retail price of $25.59 for a 60 capsule bottle. This is enough to last for one month. Midlife Balance can be bought directly from Emerita or through other third party retailers.
Emerita does have a 30 day (from the date of purchase) return for any reason policy. They use the product ship date as the date of purchase and not the actual date you purchased the product. If you have bought more than one of the same items, only one opened product is eligible for a return and refund. All other product must be in its closed original state. They do not refund shipping and handling fees.
Conclusion for Emerita Midlife Balance Formula
Midlife Balance Formula is moderately priced at $25.59 for a one month supply. It does use some of the most common ingredients available that are regularly used in treating menopause. However, the lack of guarantee on the quality of the product may be of concern.