Breeze for Menopause Support made by Luminology contains a greater form of the supplement MacaPure, which contains an herb called Maca and is a natural herbal supplement for the relief of menopause discomforts. It claims to lower stress and helps balance hormones which fluctuate during the phases of menopause. Breeze claims that it is clinically proven to help ease these symptoms. It is made up of several natural ingredients as well as essential vitamins and minerals.
The ingredients combined in Breeze are as follows:
- Zinc – is an essential trace element necessary for human health. Menopause can lead to reduced levels in the body which can cause a weakened immune system. Zinc is an antioxidant the helps prevent lipid oxidation and blocks advanced glycation end products from forming. It is used primarily to help ease the symptoms of PMS.
- Yucca – is used to help the body process nutrients. It is used regularly to lower higher blood pressure, lower cholesterol levels, relieve migraine headaches and to treat osteoarthritis. It might help reduce swelling, stiffness and pain.
- Vitex Berry Extract – comes from the chaste tree and is used to regulate menstrual cycles and period pains. It is has been used to treat the discomforts of menopause and menopause related symptoms like headache, joint pain and upset stomach.
- Phytosterols – a precursor for prengenolone which the body can convert into DHEA or phytoestrogen which mimic the hormone estrogen. They can be found in a balanced diet and have been shown to help you absorb less cholesterol. Recent research has also known they may help reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s.
- Diatomaceous Earth – a source of silica which is beneficial to the bones and skin. It is also used to help sore joints, clear acne, strengthen hair and nails.
- Magnesium Stearate – added and works in conjunction with the diatomaceous earth to help benefit bones and skin.
- MacaPure – helpful in balancing sexual hormones and reducing hot flashes as well as night sweats. The use of DIM helps speed up the processing of estrogen.
It is recommended to take two capsules of Breeze Menopause Support daily.
The suggested retail price for Breeze is $49.95 for 60 capsules which allow for a one month supply.
This product is available from third party suppliers. It does come with a 30 day return policy but only has one customer testimonial, this was positive for the product. It is important to check with individual retailers to ensure they offer a reasonable guarantee or return policy for this product.
Luminology Breeze Menopause Conclusion
In comparison to other products available, Breeze Menopause Support by Luminology is expensive. While it does contain a few vital vitamins for overall health and some natural ingredients, it does not appear to be FDA approved.