Confiance made by Wassen and part of their “We Support” range is a once a day nutritional supplement aimed at women who are suffering the discomforts and symptoms of menopause. It contains a combination of four essential minerals, ten vitamins and citrus bioflavonoids that support healthy natural functioning of the hormonal activity happening during this time in a woman’s life.
It aims to reduce the effects of fatigue.
Confiance is made up of the following ingredients:
- Vitamin E – 12 mg – an important vitamin that is required by many organs in the body for proper functioning.
- Vitamin C – 25 mg – necessary for the maintenance of healthy tissues in the body. It can also help heal wounds by keeping the skin cells healthy.
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) – 5 mg – helps changed carbohydrates in the body into energy.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – 5 mg important for healthy body growth and red blood cell production. It is also responsible for releasing energy obtained from carbohydrates.
- Niacin – 10 mg – needed for general good health.
- Vitamin B6 – 10 mg – allows the body to store and use energy from carbohydrates.
- Folic Acid – 200 ug – needed for development of the body.
- Vitamin B12 – 10 ug – prevent anemia.
- Biotin – 150 up – breaks down fats and carbohydrates.
- Pantothenic Acid – 10 mg – also known as vitamin B5 – used for treating dietary deficiencies.
- Magnesium – 125 mg – required for the growth and maintenance of bones.
- Selenium 25 ug – humans only need a very small amount and it plays a role in regulating the metabolism.
- Chromium – 25 ug – is used by the body mainly to digest food.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids – 15 mg – provides antioxidant protection, aids in circulatory health and helps support the immune system.
Confiance should be taken once a day with liquid and after eating. Only one tablet is required.
Confiance is made by Wassen which is a British based company. The suggested retail price for 90 tablets is £11.20 which is approximately $16.77. Unfortunately it does not appear that this company ships directly to the United States. However, Confiance is available at third party retailers who may offer international shipping to the United States. It does ship to countries in the European Union and other countries outside of the EU.
After checking the Wassen website extensively, we were unable to locate a product guarantee or a return policy. However, the website does provide a United Kingdom based address, phone number, email and contact form.
Confiance by Wassen Conclusion
Confiance by Wassen is reasonably priced and does contain some very important minerals and vitamins. However, due to its limited shipping options and lack of guarantee or return policy, anyone thinking of purchasing this product should contact the company directly first.