There are plenty of products out aimed at helping to eliminate nail fungus. Some medicines and topical solutions even offer the ability to repair damaged nails that have become brittle and discolored due to the presence of the fungus. This Forces of Nature Nail Fungus Control review will look at one of these dual-action products a little more closely, to help determine if this is a product that suits your immediate needs.
- Silicea 6X (Silica) – Used specifically to treat the symptoms and overall presence of nail fungus on the hands and feet.
- Calendula Officinalis 6X (Marigold) – Used to heal skin, and to strengthen it and make it healthier overall.
- Eugenia Caryophyllata Oil (Clove Oil) – Allows the solution to have a wider spectrum of effectiveness when it is applied.
- Pelargonium Graveolens Oil (Rose Geranium Oil) – Acts as a natural astringent.
- Cymbopogon Citratus Oil (Lemon Grass Oil) – Reduces swelling and irritation, acting as an anti-inflammatory.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil (Tea Tree Oil) – Skin cleansing ingredient
- Sesamum Indicum Oil (Sesame Oil) – Boosts the effectiveness of the solution by allowing it to penetrate more deeply into the nail and skin.
Add one or two drops of the solution to the affected area and then gently rub the solution over the entire affected area. After you have allowed the solution to set in for a moment, wash your hands to remove the excess. Repeat this process 3 times a day until the symptoms go away and your nail health and appearance improve.
In terms of other nail fungus products out there, the general cost of even the smallest size of this product is a little more than the normal price for competitor’s medicines. The smallest size, the 5ml bottle, is just under $14. An 11ml bottle sells for $26.95 and a 33 ml bottle for $60. As you can see, you can save when buying the larger sizes.
This medicine, and anything else put out by the manufacturer, is backed by a full year warranty. If the product is not working as it is meant to or you are dissatisfied, you can get a full refund. You do need to provide a receipt from your purchase along with your return, however. And refunds will only be issued up to 3 bottles worth of one of the company’s products.
Forces of Nature Nail Fungus Control Review – Conclusion
There are some clear positives to be seen with this product, including the one year warranty, organic ingredients and generally positive reviews online. However, the negative aspects aren’t altogether missing. For example, it’s pricy and there are strict rules for implementing returns (hang on to those purchase receipts).
If you were to believe all of the online reviews for this product, people seem to be having success when using it. Based on the compiled information for this product, it does seem as though it is worth checking out if you or a loved one suffers from nail fungus. However, keep in mind that, unlike some other products in this category, you will need to apply it three times a day.