Mycozil is an all natural product that is indicated for the treatment of fungus in and in a round the toenails and fingernails. Fungus can be caused by yeast and other fungal organisms such as Candida. Mycozil claims to be able to rebalance and reharmonized the organisms and keep fungal infections away. Mycozil is gluten free and contains no animal products or byproducts. It is distributed in a glass bottle.
Mycozil Nail Fungus Treatment contains unknown amounts of the following ingredients:
- Jatoba (bark)- Jatoba is a tree that can be found in the rain forest. The bark of Jatoba is commonly believed to be an effective topical use for any type of fungal problems.
- Wild Crafter Brazilian pepper tree (bark)- The Wild Crafter Brazilian pepper tree bark is packed full of compounds which are thought to offer support by inhibiting the fungal cell wall formation, making fungus go away.
- Organic Pau D’Arco (bark)- Organic Pau D’Arco bark, an herb that can be found in the Amazon rainforest, has been used by many as a treatment against harmful organisms and fungus for many of years.
- Oregano Anise Seed- Oregano Anise Seed has been found to be potent against organisms that are found to be harmful to the human body.
- Beta-Glucanase- Beta-Glucanase is used to break down the bonds in beta-glucan, these glucans are what make up the majority of the cell wall of fungal organisms.
The recommended dosage of Mycozil Nail Fungus Treatment is 3 capsules 2 times each day before each meal. You should see results within one month of using Mycozil Nail Fungus Treatment.
The price of one bottle of Mycozil Nail Fungus Treatment costs $44.95 normally. However, they are now offering Mycozil Nail Fungus Treatment at the price of $39.95. Each bottle of Mycozil Nail Fungus Treatment should come with at least 120 vegetable capsules.
Mycozil Nail Fungus Treatment comes with a 180 day money back guarantee. This means that if you are not completely satisfied with Mycozil Nail Fungus Treatment, and wish to return it for a refund, you have 180 days to do so.
Mycozil Natural Support for Fungu Review Conclusion
While there are many reviews on the internet, there is no guarantee that these reviews were not either paid for or written by the manufacturer itself. It has an extremely high price an extremely long treatment period. With all of its many shortcomings it seems that it is not to be suggested as a viable option amongst the many competitive products on the market.