This review of Marie Veronique Gentle Retinol Night Serum examines all aspects of this product. The manufacturer claims that it boosts collagen production and speeds cell turnover to smooth fine lines and wrinkles and clears pores and controls breakouts.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Leaf Infusion
- Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Hydrosol
- Encapsulated retinol (Vitamin A)
- L-ascorbic acid (stabilized Vitamin C)
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil
- Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate
- Tocotrienols & Tocopherol (Vitamin E from non-GMO sources)
- Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil
- Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Seed Oil
- Populus Tremuloides (Aspen) Bark Extract
- Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea (Kombucha) Ferment
- Saccharide isomerate
- Ceramide NP (stearoyl phytosphingosine)
- Milk lipids (phosphatidylethanolamine, phosphatidylcholine)
- Sodium salicylate
- Ferulic Acid
- Laminaria spp. (algae) extract
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin
- Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10)
- Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil
- Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil
- Polyglyceryl Oleate
- Superoxide dismutase (SOD)
- Phospholipids (soy lecithin)
- Cistus Ladaniferus Oil
- Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil
- Curcuma Longa/Xanthorrhiza (Turmeric) Root Extract
- Myrtus Communis (Green Myrtle) Oil
- Helichrysum Italicum (Helichrysum) Flower Oil
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root
Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Leaf neutralizes free radicals and potentially prevents and reduces sun damage. Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Hydrosols is one of the most versatile hydrosols with a pronounced impact in both skin care and aromatherapy. Encapsulated retinol (Vitamin A) smooths the skin’s appearance and helps to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. L-ascorbic acid is the most potent form of Vitamin C. Proprietary blend of resveratrol and superoxide dismutase (SOD) for a powerful antioxidant boost. Sodium Salicylate fights inflammation, which in turn provides for the use of a therapeutic amount of retinol without causing irritation, making it safe for sensitive skin. Ceramide NP protects the top layer of the skin, prevents moisture loss, keeps skin soft and supple. Coenzyme Q is a powerful antioxidant.
There are far too many ingredients in this formulation, which might lead to the sensitivity of the sun and irritation to the skin. Clinically proven ingredients should contain at least 10% active ingredients with a minimum of 5 patented ingredients. It should contain a synergistic blend of ingredients for nighttime use including Electric Daisy Flower, jojoba oil, Alpenrose and more.
A warning is given that Retinol serums should be avoided if pregnant, nursing or trying to conceive. This serum should only be used at night. It should be well shaken, one to two pumps should be smoothed onto the face, neck, and chest. A daily sunscreen is recommended but if irritation occurs this serum should be discontinued and a physician should be consulted. It must be kept in a cool, dry place, out of direct light.
The price of Gentle Retinol Night Serum is $110.00 for 1 oz may be bought online from the manufacturer’s website as well as selected third-party retailers. The manufacturer gives a free sample gift with the purchase.
This product comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. If the customer is dissatisfied with the product the manufacturer has to be contacted via email to make arrangements for the return. Shipping charges are excluded.
Marie Veronique Gentle Retinol Night Serum Review – Conclusion
The product comes with a good guarantee and the consumer reviews of this product are very pleasing. Moving forward, it very important to mention that this product needs clinically proven ingredients to be part of the formulation, to alleviate the sensitivity and irritability issues. There are unnecessary ingredients in the formulation, it contains a proprietary blend which may cause further sensitivity and irritability to the skin. And furthermore, do we find that is overpriced.