This is a detailed and factual Muscle Tech naNoX9 Next Gen review and its associated facts. The Muscle Tech naNo X9 Next Gen is an advanced nitric oxide formula that quickly disperses into the bloodstream. It has a unique ingredient combination that relaxes blood vessels, causes rapid vasodilation and extreme muscle pump. This product is designed to support vascularity and has an advanced pre-work out formula that heightens the powerful sensory effects. It is designed for bodybuilders and athletes.
Some of the active product ingredients include:
- Niacin/Nicotinic acid- an essential nutrient that is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, protein, and fat.
- Arginine inositol silicate- Has powerful benefits for circulatory health.
- Hawthorne- Improves the amount of blood pumped out of the heart during contractions, and widen the blood vessels.
- Pomegranate- Rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals and bioactive plant compounds.
- Beta-alanine– Helps buffer acid in muscles, increasing physical performance.
- Brown algae extract- Used as for anti-bacterial purposes and as an antioxidant.
- Choline bitartrate- Used to enhance athletic performance, reduce cholesterol levels, protect the liver from alcohol-related damage, and lower blood pressure.
- Rhodiola extract– Helps protect cells from damage and regulates heartbeat.
Other ingredients include:
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose
- Silicon Dioxide
- Magnesium Stearate
- Stearic acid
- Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate
The manufacturer’s website only lists the ingredients but does not state the specific roles played by individual ingredients. However, based on our extensive research, we can conclude the herbal and plant extracts play a critical role in maintaining the health of the cells. The niacin and amino acids present are crucial in keeping the blood vessels healthy and promoting proper circulation and delivery of oxygen in the body. The product’s users reported feeling the effects of the product days after they started using it. It helped maintain their stamina and reduced their recovery time after strenuous workouts. The manufacturer warns of the product’s intolerance by some consumers. We found some of the reactive elements to be niacin and beta-alanine. However, we cannot establish if the product is ideal for vegetarians.
The manufacturer warns that some people may develop some intolerance to this supplement. Users have to test for the product’s tolerance first. Take two capsules half an hour before your workout. Once the tolerance level is assessed, you can increase the dosage to 4 capsules, half an hour before exercising. The manufacturer warns against exceeding four pills in a day.
Muscle Tech naNoX9 Next Gen is not a stimulant and can be used with other Muscle Tech pre-workout supplements. The product requires no refrigeration and users are advised to read the label and follow instructions.
The product should not be used by:
- Pregnant and nursing mothers
- Children under 18
- Previous heart attack patients
- Niacin reactive patients
Always consult a doctor before starting any medication, supplement or you have a pre-existing medical condition. Common side effects include a tingling sensation, flushing, and itching.
The prices in various stores vary, and the 120 caplets (with 30 servings) package goes around $58.91. There is free shipping and a discount when you subscribe and buy more than three products online.
There is a 30-day money back guarantee but the buyer pays for return shipping.
Muscle Tech NanoX9 Next Gen Review- Conclusion
Muscle Tech naNoX9 Next Gen is a pre-work out formula that relaxes blood vessels causing vasodilation. If you are looking to have vascularity and an extreme muscle pump, you have the right product. Although there is little information on the ingredients and their roles, the product users have left testimonials online touting the product’s effectiveness. However, there are a few documented side effects too like tingling and itching.