This Nitrix 2.0 review will examine the facts associated with this product. Nitrox 2.0 is a dietary supplement that supports endurance, workout performance, and promotes muscle pump. This popular nitric oxide booster also contains fat-burning and thermogenic ingredients that give an energy boost, thus preparing one for a mentally and physically challenging workout. It has no caffeine but does have potential allergens such as milk, tree nuts, fish oil, shellfish, and eggs since Nitix 2.0 tablets are manufactured on machines that process such ingredients.
Nitxi 2.0 contains the following active ingredients:
- Niacin (Vitamin B) – Improves blood circulation, converts food to energy, and reduces inflammation.
- L-Citrulline – Helps clear out the muscle waste enabling longer work out periods.
- Red and black pepper extracts – Supports absorption of the supplements.
- Creatine – Facilitates ATP transportation to the muscles allowing muscle function. It also lubricates muscles reducing risks of injury.
- Fruit and herbal extracts – Rich in antioxidants that protect cells against radical damage.
- Hawthorn extract – Supports cardiovascular health by lowering bad cholesterol levels.
- Grape seed extract – Aids in cardiac issues and poor circulation.
- Pomegranate Fruit – Has antioxidants and nutrients that support a nitric oxide balance.
- Trans-resveratrol – Speeds up weight loss.
The inactive ingredients help maintain shelf life and act as fillers and colorings. They include:
- Stearic acid
- Silicon dioxide
- Magnesium stearate
- Titanium dioxide
- Red, yellow, blue dyes
- Croscarmellose sodium
The product has no allergens. However, the manufacturer warns it may contain some traces of potential allergens such as milk, eggs, and fish oil since the machine producing the tablets processes such food items. The active ingredients help enhance performance stamina, reduce injury, and improve post-recovery time especially for heavy-weight and intense training.
Nitrix 2.0 comes in two package sizes:
- 90-tablets with 30 servings
- 180 tablets with 60 servings
Take one tablet before and after the workout sessions. Alternatively, you can take a tablet 3 hours before the workout and three more after the workout. The manufacturer warns against taking more than six tablets in a day. It is not recommended for pregnant, nursing, or those trying to get pregnant women, children under 18, and those sensitive to niacin.
The 90 tablets pack goes for $26.98 while the 180 tablet packet sells at $25.98. There are special discount rates for each country. Additionally, buy two get one free as long as the promotion last.
After thorough research, we did not find any information on a money back guarantee.
Nitrix 2.0 Review- Conclusion
Nitrix 2.0 is a fairly new product but it has created a name in the supplement industry. This product improves cardiovascular and intense training workouts. It helps with nutrient delivery and offers special effects during workouts. Our research revealed that nitric acid plays a crucial in body building and workout activities. Nitrox 2.0 is a supplement that helps reduce muscle fatigue and improved recovery time. Based on the positive reviews about the product, it is evident that it is effective. However, the dosage issue is not clear and chances of overdosing are high. We also were concerned that we did not find information on a guarantee. This product carries a warning on possible allergens which consumers must be wary of.