The health product Thyroid Health, by the company Apricot Power, is allegedly formulated to support both a health thyroid function as well as a healthy metabolism. In this review, this product will be examined in more detail.
Two capsules provide the following:
- Ashwagandha (withania somnifera) (root) standardized extract (min. 4.5% withandides) 50 mg
- Concentrace trace minerals 5 mg; copper 1 mg (from copper amino acid chelate)
Folate (as folic acid) 400 mcg
- Guggul (commiphora mukul) (resinous sap) standardized extract (min. 10% guggulsterones) 75 mg
- Iodine (from kelp and Irish moss) 225 mcg
- Irish moss (chondrus crispus) (thallus) 200 mg
- Kelp (laminaria digitata) (whole plant) 60 mg
- L-tyrosine (free-form) 1,000 mg
- Selenium (from l-selenomethionine) (yeast-free) 50 mcg
- Vitamin b-6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2 mg
- Vitamin b12 (as methylcobalamin) 60 mcg
- Zinc (from l-optizinc- zinc l-methionine complex) 25 mg
These vegan- and vegetarian-friendly capsules are free from salt, sugar, egg, yeast, corn, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, and preservatives.
The manufacturer of this health supplement product suggests taking two (2) capsules either right before a meal or on an empty stomach, for optimal results.
A 90-capsule bottle of Thyroid Health is available online directly from the manufacturer. There are various package deals offered. One bottle costs $19.99. A 5% discount is offered on 2 bottles, therefore one bottle costs $18.99. A 10% discount is offered on purchase of three bottles, making the cost of each bottle $17.99.
The manufacturer of this thyroid supplement assures a 100% satisfaction guarantee on this product. A buyer has 30 days to inform the company (either via email or telephone) of any dissatisfaction with the product. The product does not need to be returned; however, the consumer should inform the company within 30 days if they want a full refund. After 30 days, dissatisfied customers will receive a store credit. This pledge applies only to the first purchase of a single bottle. It does not apply in the case of purchasers using either the 5% or 10% discount. The product should be returned unopened to qualify for a refund.
Thyroid Health Review – Conclusion
At first sight, Thyroid Health appears a worthwhile health product which might help support a healthy thyroid. It comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. In theory, this should imply no risk for the purchaser of this supplement. Also the dosage instructions are clear and simple, allowing users to take the product for optimal results. On the other hand, the guarantee is complex. If the package deal options are taken, the bottles may not be opened should the customer require money back. Also, this product is not manufactured in a GMP-certified factory, which would have validated the quality of the ingredients.