This is a review of the gout treatment medication Gout Resolve Uric Acid Reduction Therapy. Gout Resolve lowers the level of uric acid by reducing its production as well as increasing its excretion. It also strengthens the health of the kidneys and liver and breaks down deposits of crystallized uric acid, thus preventing joint pain and inflammation. Gout Resolve contains some anti-inflammatory ingredients as well as enzymes which digest purines better and thereby the formation of prevent uric acid.
- Bromelain – Derived from pineapples, this enzyme helps to digest protein, thus keeping incompletely digested proteins from developing into uric acid deposits.
- Turmeric root – this relieves pain and swelling.
- Quercetin – helps to increase kidney function and thereby stop uric acid from being created and eliminate it more efficiently from the body.
- Folic acid – this Inhibits the enzyme xanthine oxidase from producing uric acid.
- Extract of artichoke leaf – this helps to improve the health of the liver and the digestive system, and aids in excreting uric acid.
- Powdered thyme leaf has both diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties; it mainly helps to expel uric acid from the body.
- Powdered celery seed – a natural anti-inflammatory ingredient, this helps to reduce pain and swelling associated with gout and helps to improve kidney function.
- Yucca root is an anti-inflammatory agent that specifically targets joints and is thus used in the treatment of arthritis. It is an antioxidant in addition to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ginger – another means of decreasing inflammation
- Milk thistle – this keeps the liver functioning well and helps to accelerate the removal of toxins such as uric acid from the body, as well as helping to break down proteins and prevent them from turning into uric acid deposits.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – this also strengthens the liver and cleanses the blood of toxins.
- Dandelion root – this is a diuretic, which will help to eliminate uric acid by stimulating urination.
- Vitamin B6 – this essential vitamin strengthens the immune system and prevents uric acid from forming.
- Burdock root – this prevents the formation of uric acid, improves the purification of the blood, and aids in excreting uric acid.
- Chamomile, passionflower extract, skullcap extract – a proprietary blend
- Other ingredients include gel capsules, magnesium stearate, and rice flour
It is recommended to take two capsules in the morning and two at night. This supplement is to be taken at meals, and accompanied by a full glass of water.
Gout Resolve costs $56.97 for one month’s worth, not including shipping. A supply of three month’ worth is $110.97, which also does not include shipping. This works out to be about $36.99 each month), a very high price compared to similar supplements.
There is a sixty-day guarantee of satisfaction or money back, minus the costs of shipping.
Conclusion – Gout Resolve Uric Acid Reduction Therapy
Gout Resolve Uric Acid Reduction Therapy has ingredients that have proven their effectiveness in treating gout. Unfortunately, it is priced much higher than other similar products. Furthermore, it is not FDA inspected.