What is Research Verified Hair Growth?
Research Verified Hair Growth is a hair health supplement that is said to improve the condition of your hair while preventing thinning and hair loss.
This natural dietary supplement consists of pure ingredients, backed by clinical studies and research. Thus, ensuring its maximum strength and potency. These ingredients further offer significant benefits to your scalp, follicles and hair.
Manufacturer Information and Claims About Research Verified Hair Growth
Produced by the manufacturer Research Verified, Research Verified Hair Growth forms part of a wide range of dietary supplements and health products offered by this brand. The manufacturer ensures that all of the products and supplements, under their name, are made in a USA facility that is FDA registered and cGMP certified.
Furthermore, Research Verified makes sure that their products comply with the US Pharmacopeia’s quality standards for quality and purity. They also guarantee that all of their ingredients are third-party tested and that their supplements contain no artificial or other contaminants. The manufacturer has claimed that this hair growth product meets their strict criteria, in order to warrant the most effective results for thinning hair.
The list of active ingredients found in this product includes:
- 5000 IU – Vitamin A (Beta Carotene) – As an essential vitamin to all cells, it helps to produce sebum, which moisturizes and keeps hair healthy.
- 24 IU – Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) – This vitamin is an antioxidant that helps to prevent oxidative stress which can lead to hair loss.
- 20 mg – Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI) – One of the best vitamins for thinning hair, B6 is actively involved in protein metabolism responsible for healthy hair.
- 10 mg – Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – B2 is essential for hair growth and helps as an antioxidant that eliminates free radical damage.
- 10 mcg – Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) – This vitamin is needed to generate new hair cells and to promote new hair growth.
- 50 mg – Pantothenic Acid – Also known as Vitamin B5, this nutrient helps to increase hair growth.
- 16 mg – Zinc (Oxide) – This mineral plays a crucial role in repairing hair tissue and can reduce hair loss.
- 10 mg – Iron (Ferrous Fumarate) – Iron is a mineral that prevents anemia which can lead to hair thinning and hair loss.
- 900 mcg – Copper (Gluconate) – Copper is known to expand the size of follicles which helps to prevent the hair from thinning.
- 500 mcg – Biotin – Also known as Vitamin H, Biotin is a vital hair care vitamin that improves the body’s keratin infrastructure.
- 200 mcg – Folic Acid – This is responsible for healthy cell growth and promotes better hair tissue.
- 150 mcg – Iodine (Potassium Iodide) – Iodine supports healthy thyroid function which creates the hormones that are needed for healthy hair growth.
- 70 mcg – Selenium (Amino Acid Chelate) – Selenium aids in the production of antioxidant enzymes and proteins that help to protect from free radical damage.
- 400 mg – Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens) – Derived from the fruit of a palm tree, this substance is known to prevent hair loss and thinning.
- 200 mg – L-Cysteine – This amino acid plays a crucial role in the formation of keratin, which gives the hair its strength.
- 200 mg – L-Methionine – Another amino acid that supports keratin structure and helps L-Cysteine be more effective as a hair strengthening substance.
- 120 mg – Ginkgo Biloba – Made from the Maidenhair tree, Gingko, as it is commonly known, has many hair growth and other health benefits.
- 100 mg – Fo-Ti (Fallopia Multiflora) – This traditional Chinese herb is known for its hair rejuvenating properties.
- 100 mg – MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – MSM is a sulfur compound that naturally occurs in the body. It is claimed that this substance can be used to treat hair loss.
- 50 mg – Silica – This mineral promotes blood vessel strength, which improves circulation and encourages hair growth.
- 20 mg – Borage Oil (Borago officinalis) – Possessing anti-inflammatory properties, this oil is rich in omega-6 fatty acids which can positively impact hair growth.
According to the manufacturer and as per the instructions on the product label, for best use, you should take a total of two capsules a day. As a dietary supplement, ensure that you take one capsule in the morning, and another in the afternoon before meals with a full glass of water. Additionally, please ensure that you do not exceed the recommended dosage of this product.
Research Verified Hair Growth Review – Does it Really Work?
This product contains some of the best hair loss vitamins, minerals, and substances that are known for their positive effects on hair health.
Ingredients such as Biotin, all other forms of Vitamin B, Saw Palmetto and the minerals in this formulation has been shown to hold many advantages for healthy hair growth and for the prevention of hair thinning.
Positive Benefits & Advantages of Research Verified Hair Growth
- *May help to combat hair thinning and hair loss.
- *Helps to reverse hair loss and address the underlying issues.
- Could promote better hair growth and healthy scalp.
- The product provides a proper dosage of essential minerals, vitamins and hair growth compounds.
- This product is free from artificial and harmful additives.
- Contains only natural and pure ingredients that have been clinically researched.
- Produced in an FDA registered and cGMP certified facility.
- Complies with strict guidelines for quality and safety.
Disadvantages of Research Verified Hair Growth?
While we could find no serious downsides to this product, one disadvantage is that if you are pregnant, nursing, under the age of 18 or if you suffer from any pre-existing conditions, you should consult your doctor before usage.
Another concern is that due to this product’s popularity, it does seem to sell out quite frequently, which could pose as a hurdle to those wishing to purchase it.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Does Research Verified Hair Growth offer any kind of guarantee?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for whatever reason, the manufacturer of this product offers a generous return policy. As a customer, you have 356 days in which you can return the product (opened or unopened) to get your money back.
This showcases not only the level of care that they have for their customers, but also the manufacturer’s confidence in their product. Usually, the longer the guarantee on a product, the more likely consumers don’t have to use it.
Are there any precautions to be aware of?
If you are nursing or pregnant, under the age of 18 or know of any pre-existing conditions, the manufacturer states that you should consult a doctor before taking this dietary supplement. In addition, this product should be kept at room temperature, out of the reach of children.
It should also be noted that you should not use this hair growth product if the safety seal has been broken.
How long before I notice positive results?
Every person is different; therefore the time it takes to see results will vary from individual to individual. According to the manufacturer, with regular use, the product’s promised benefits should be evident relatively quickly.
Possible Side Effects with Research Verified Hair Growth
As a nutritional supplement for hair growth, Research Verified Hair Growth is considered safe, and we could find no known side effects. However, our research did show that some of its standalone ingredients may cause some adverse reactions if not consumed in the recommended amounts.
Some of the common side effects associated with these individual ingredients included indigestion, nausea, headaches, upset stomach, skin rash and fatigue. For these reasons, we suggest that you consult your healthcare provider before using any additional supplementation.
Research Verified Hair Growth Review – Our Conclusion
Research Verified Hair Growth seems to be one of the leading hair growth and hair thinning dietary supplements on the market. We say this with confidence as we have reviewed a large number of competing products. We recommend reading other reviews in order to see for yourself the types of products currently available.
As opposed to other supplements, this product includes most of the vitamins and minerals that are known to improve circulation and promote hair growth and healthy cell production. We liked that its proposed benefits such as combatting hair loss and the reversal of hair thinning seemed to fall into the scope of what customers are looking for.
While there was no information on known side effects, the manufacturer does offer a comprehensive amount of information about the product and its ingredients. This, combined with the affordable prices offered on their product page allows us to come to a favorable conclusion.
Where To Find It?
If you would like to know more about Research Verified Hair Growth or if you would like to purchase this hair growth vitamin, feel free to visit the manufacturer’s official website on this product. Here you will find additional information and data on the product itself, its pricing and ingredients.
*Everyone is different, so results may vary between individuals. This website provides information that is intended for informational purposes only. The information is in no way intended to self diagnose, or treat any condition. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional before embarking on any new diet, exercise regime or other lifestyle changes.
Disclosure of material content: In accordance with the FTC (Federal Trade Commission” 16 CFR, section 255 guide entitled ‘Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials’, we only recommend those products that we believe will provide positive results to those who want to adopt a healthier lifestyle. Note that some of the links in our reviews are associate sales links which means that we have a financial interest in these products.