Equate Hemorrhoidal Cream promises to protect your skin from the increased irritation caused by hemorrhoids. The cream includes a pain reducer to assist in faster relief.
The Equate Hemorrhoidal Cream is promoted for:
- Relief of pain and soreness associated with hemorrhoids
- Relief of burning sensations
- Relief of itching
- Relief of inflammation
The Equate Hemorrhoidal Cream contains:
- Glycerin – An effective agent often used in the treatment of constipation and easing bowel movements
- Phenylephrine HCl 0.25% – Known to reduce irritation although not specifically tested for hemorrhoid sensitivities
- White petrolatum 15% – A typical soothing treatment for diaper rash in babies; its efficacy as a hemorrhoid treatment is less fully documented.
After the affected area has been thoroughly cleaned with a gentle reagent, the product should be applied topically to the external area only. Children under the age of 12 should not use this product without first seeking medical advice.
Allergic reactions are always a possibility with most treatment. If conditions become exacerbated, consult a medical professional immediately.
Research did not reveal the MSRP for this product.
Equate does not come with any sort of published product guarantee or indication of a refund policy. We do not find this particularly reassuring.
Conclusion for Equate Hemorrhoidal Cream review
The ingredients of Equate Hemorrhoidal Cream like to support some degree of hemorrhoidal relief, but certainly, do not provide a permanent cure or even long-term relief. Their statement about worsening condition does not offer increased consumer confidence in this product. The leading contender in the hemorrhoid treatment market, fully discloses its ingredients, their concentration and is made according to strict FDA lab standards.