Offering fast, temporary relief from hemorrhoidal discomfort, Guna is a newer contender in the piles remedy treatment field. When you consider that over 50% of the American public will suffer the discomfort and pain of hemorrhoids at some time, all possibilities are welcome. Does Guna make good on its promises?
As a hemorrhoid relief aid, Guna contains these active components:
- Aesculus hippocastanum -Venous Flow Support
- Anti interleukin 1 alpha 4C – Strengthens the immune system
- Arnica montana 6C – Anti-itch relief
- Belladonna 6C- Anti-inflammatory
- Carbo vegetabilis 10X 0 Bowel, Digestive Cleansing
- Hamamelis virginiana 6C – Pain Relief
- Hepar 6X, 12X, 30X – Digestive and Liver Detoxification
Adults and children over age 12 are advised to take 20 droplets per 8 oz. glass of water each day. For younger children (ages 6 through 12) a 1/2 dose, or 10 droplets, is recommended.
One bottle of Guna runs $25.50 but as volume was not designated, it is unclear how long a bottle would last. (We didn’t pour it out and measure the contents, preferring to rely on the manufacturer’s representations, which were, unfortunately, omitted.)
The manufacturers of Guna provide no written refund policy or guarantee.
Conclusion for Guna Hemorrhoid Treatment
Initially, Guna seems like it might be a viable contender in the race to pursue effective and safe hemorrhoid relief. The omission of key information and confirmation of standardization, however, does not inspire confidence in this product.