Natural Menopause Relief by Grandma’s Health an all-natural herbal supplement that aims to relieve the symptoms and discomforts of menopause. It claims to return balance to the hormones which are changing during menopause. Many women are seeking relief from hot flashes, night sweats and changes in mood.
Natural Menopause Relief is made up of several herbal ingredients that target the discomforts of menopause as well as other related complications. The ingredients are as follows:
- Black Cohosh (root) – has been used in herbal medicines for centuries because it targets the most common menopause discomforts like vaginal dryness, excessive sweating, palpitations, and disturbances in sleep and changes in mood, hot flashes and headaches.
- Lady’s Mantle (herb) – is used to help reduce fluid retention, help with heart conditions and other health complaints.
- Squaw Vine (leaf) – has been used to treat various issues like anxiety, edema, insomnia, heart, kidney and liver failure and diarrhea.
- Blessed Thistle (herb) – prepared as a tea to help appetite and indigestion.
- Blue Cohosh (root) – has effects similar to the natural human hormone estrogen. It is used to stimulate the uterus to start labor or menstruation as well as being used as a laxative.
- False Unicorn (root) – used mainly to kill intestinal worms; it can be used for treating reproductive system complications.
- Siberian Ginseng (root) – contains chemicals that affect the brain, immune system and some hormones. It has been used to treat high blood pressure, sleep disturbances and arthritis.
- Shepherd’s Purse (herb) – used mainly for heart and circulatory problems. It may decreasing bleeding and has been used for menstrual discomforts.
- Red Raspberry (leaf) – contains antioxidants which help relax blood vessels. It can also help muscles relax or contract depending on the dose given. It is often used during labor and delivery.
- Sarsaparilla (root) –used to help decrease pain in the joints and itching.
- St. John’s Wort (herb) – has been used for many years as an antidepressant and is used to help regulate mood.
The recommended dosage of Natural Menopause Relief is to take one to two capsules twice a day. More can be taken as needed.
The suggested retail price for Natural Menopause Relief is $15.26 for 100 capsules which is enough for up to 50 days use at the recommended dosages. The company does provide free shipping as well.
Grandma’s Herbs do provide a return policy which includes a full money back guarantee if you return the product with 14 days of purchase. You can also get customer service via their website and the product does have customer testimonials available.
Conclusion for Grandma’s Herbs Natural Menopause Relief
Natural Menopause Relief is reasonable priced for the amount of product that you receive. Free shipping also adds to its overall value for money. Unlike other supplements available it is backed by a return policy, although it is short in nature. 14 days are hardly enough for a consumer to determine the results of a product.