Harmony Menopause by Martin & Pleasance combines six herbs, the vitamin D3 and minerals calcium and magnesium. These are used to help alleviate the signs and symptoms of the different menopause phases. Harmony Menopause claims to help reduce stress, hot flashes, and other menopause symptoms while providing essential nourishment to the body.
The following herbs, vitamins and minerals are used in Harmony Menopause:
- 1.2 g Rehmannia – is used in herbal remedies to help with diabetes, anemia, fever, osteoporosis and some allergies. However, there is not enough information available to verify it is effective for these uses. Some chemicals in rehmannia do seem to lower the sugar levels in blood.
- 100 mg Chaste Berry – is often referred to as “the women’s herb” because it is used to treat menstrual irregularities and other menstrual related discomforts. It also helps with the symptoms of menopause. The fruit of the chaste tree does seem to affect the hormones that helps regulate reproductive cycles.
- 200 mg Dong Quai – is used in herbal medicines to help treat the symptoms of menopause even though there is no evidence it is effective for this purpose.
- 200 mg Chinese Yam – often used to treat menopause because it contains diosgenin. However diosgenin can only converted into steroidal estrogen in a lab and not within the human body.
- 200 mg Peony – helps block chemicals in the body that cause muscle cramps.
- 200 mg Bupleurum falcatum root – helps stimulate the immune system cells so they work harder.
- 81.6 mg Calcium hydrogen phosphate
- 50 mg Calcium amino acid chelate
- 10 mg Magnesium amino
- 2.5 mcg Vitamin D3 – essential for healthy bones and teeth. Can be found in a healthy normal diet.
Harmony Menopause is recommended to be started by taking two tablets twice daily until an improvement in symptoms is experienced. Once symptoms improve the dose can be changed to one to two tablets per day. This supplement can be taken with juice and water, before meals or at least one hour after meals.
Harmony Menopause is sold by third party retailers and does not list a suggested retail price for the product. The tablets come in bottles of 60 which are enough for a one month supply.
As this product is sold through third party retailers, any guarantee or product return policies will be subject to each individual retailer. It would be important to check with the retailer for their policies before committing to buy.
The company itself, Martin & Pleasance, provides no guarantee for their product. It also lacks any customer experience testimonials.
Martin and Pleasance Harmony Menopause Conclusion
Due to the lack of guarantee of this product and the fact potential customers may not be able to find a retailer local to them, it is hard to say that it is one of the better Menopause products out there.