Menosan is an organic, plant-derived, health care product specially designed to combat and alleviate the common ailments of menopause, and keep women healthy and uplifted during this distressing time. It also protects the system from other post-menopausal symptoms like cardiovascular irregularities, brittle bones, hair loss, etc.
Menosan is a natural formulation containing plant-based compounds called phytoestrogens that scientific studies have proven as beneficial in fighting against menopausal symptoms. Menopause is the stage where the female body stops producing hormones. Menosan supplements help in regulating the resulting hormonal imbalance in the system.
Menosan contains the following ingredients:
- Ashoka Tree (Saraca Indica): Menopause can result in urinary tract infections (UTI) caused by decreased levels of estrogen. The Ashoka plant has potent chemical properties to prevent the buildup of UTI-causing microorganisms.
- Asparagus Racemosus: Asparagus or shatavari has the ability to ease symptoms of menopause like anxiety attacks, mood disturbances, depression and irritability.
- Calx Serpentine (Zaharmohara Bhasma): A natural source of calcium. Good for relieving tension, irritability and muscle cramps, and for stabilizing cardiovascular activity.
- Hen’s Egg Shell Calx (Kukkutandatvak Bhasma): An Ayurvedic remedy made from egg shells that are rich in calcium. Helps in strengthening weak bones, a symptom of menopause.
- Country Mallow (Bala): Ideal for the nervous system, and relieving joint and muscle pain.
- Terminalia Chebula: An Ayurvedic treatment for nervousness and mood swings and for aiding digestion.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra): Soothes out vaginal pain, and cures hot flashes, night sweats and perimenopausal symptoms.
- Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola): A rich source of vitamins and calcium. Helps reduce swelling, eases anxiety, improves memory and concentration, and energizes the body.
Menosan is available in tablet form. The ideal dosage is one tablet a day taken with a meal and at a fixed time every day. However, it is best to consult your physician in determining what dosage will most complement your condition.
Menosan will not leave any harmful side effects, provided the recommended dosage is adhered to.
Within India, the price of a pack of 30 tablets is ₹100. The Indian-based company does not offer shipping to foreign countries. Within India however, this medicine comes under the average-priced medicines and is not affordable by everybody.
Himalaya operates a month’s no-questions-asked refund policy. This has a direct impact on the reliability of the product. It has to be worth the money spent.
Himalaya Menosan Review Conclusion
Himalaya is a well-known and popular healthcare brand. Its health supplements are available at highly affordable prices. Many of Menosan by Himalaya Herbal Healthcare’s ingredients such as Bala have traditional Ayurvedic properties that are good sources of natural treatment. Furthermore, it does not have any worrying side effects.
In comparison with big names in healthcare, its price is shockingly low. The main drawback is that Menosan is not easily available in America and the imported product will have added shipping charges, making it more or less the same as other health products.