Menopause is rarely an easy process and it could be in your best interest to get all the help that you can get. While it seems that different symptoms affect women, it is nice to know that there are several products out there that offer some relief. This review of One A Day Women’s Menopause Formula will give you more than a glimpse at one such product, and even a little help determining if this particular product is the help that you need while going through menopause.
- Vitamin A, C, D, E, B6, B12 – Together these vitamins offer a plethora of benefits including healthy eyesight, improved immune system, stronger bones and teeth, antioxidant aid, help in the absorption of protein and production of more bodily energy.
- Thiamin – Improves cardiovascular function
- Riboflavin – Helps produce energy
- Soy Isoflavones – Reduce severity of menopausal symptoms
- Niacin – Lowers cholesterol
- Folic Acid – Aids in the production of new cells in the body
- Biotin – Thickening and strengthening of hair and nails
- Pantothenic Acid – Primarily used to reduce stress and anxiety in the body
- Calcium – Promotes healthy bones and teeth
- Iodine – Helps to regulate the thyroid gland for normal function
- Magnesium – Helps with digestion and provides energy
- Zinc – Helps immune and digestive systems
- Selenium – Fights inflammation and increases overall blood flow in the body
- Copper – Assists in the absorption of iron as well as in the creation of collagen
- Manganese – Promotes bone health
- Chromium – Regulates blood sugar in the body
- Molybdenum – Breaks down amino acids in the body
As the product name suggests you are encouraged to take one capsule each day; apparently the time of day you take it is not important. Given the properties that it has to provide energy for your daily activities, it would likely be more beneficial to make this as part of your morning routine. It is recommended to take this multi-vitamin along with food to ease potential discomfort that might result from taking it on an empty stomach.
The cost for a 50-count bottle is around $14 but it pays to shop around to look for the best price as. at the time of our review, we did notice some notable differences in pricing. There is a “dollar off” code or coupon that can be accessed through the manufacturer’s website.
The guarantee seems to rest with the individual retailers selling the product; we were unable to find one directly from the product’s maker.
One A Day Women’s Menopause Formula Review – Conclusion
One A Day Women’s Menopause Formula rates high praise in customer reviews and is sold at a reasonable price. However, we are concerned by the lack of a manufacturer guarantee and a little puzzled by the gap in pricing among various retailers.
While there are several products that claim to be able to ease the discomfort and symptoms commonly associated with menopause, this particular product seems to try address as many as possible with its long ingredient list. It’s just unfortunate the manufacturer doesn’t provide a money-back guarantee and thereby express its own confidence in the product.