This nail fungus treatment is delivered in easy-to-use applicators. Its manufacturers claim a high success rate. But is it wise to use Funginix to solve your nail fungus problems?
This product contains a long list of active ingredients that promise to not only help you completely get rid of fungus, but to also ensure a healthy re-growth and moisturize your nails.
- Urea: a chemical active ingredient which kills the existing infections and inhibits fungus. This ingredient’s high success rate makes it one of the leading antifungals currently available on the market. In addition, it causes minimal side effects.
- Propelene Gylcol: a synthetic chemical meant to reduce moisture, thus inhibiting fungus formation.
- Sweet Almond Oil: an ingredient responsible for moisturizing nails and improving their smell.
- Bearberry Extract: an ingredient that naturally improves the nails’ health and strength.
- Propolis Extract: an ingredient responsible for inhibiting fungus growth, thus ensuring a fungus-free new nail.
- Menthol and Camphor: calm down the nail redness and irritation caused by fungus.
- Aloe Vera: an ingredient responsible for moisturizing the nails and preventing them from drying out.
- Tea Tree Oil: this ingredient has been extensively used in holistic medicine for the treatment of fungal infections. It is responsible for preventing new fungus infections.
- Jasmine Oil, Lavender Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Clove Flower Oil, and Cocoa Seed Butter are known irritation-fighting and moisturizing oils that ensure strong and healthy re-growths.
All the above mentioned ingredients are highly efficient and clinically tested, thus ensuring that your nails will be healthy and fungus free in no time.
Funginix must be applied once or twice each day. Usually, symptoms begin to disappear within a matter of weeks. Nevertheless, just like many other nail fungus treatments, treatment should be continued during the whole nail regrowth cycle (i.e. 3-12 months.)
Despite the fact that Urea is a safe and clinically tested substance, some users have experienced discoloration, irritation and redness. Though Fungix is safe for children, it should not be ingested.
Fungix can be bought directly from its manufacturer for $49.95 a bottle (i.e. 1 month supply). If you purchase 2 bottles, you will receive a third one for free. If you buy 3, you will receive 2 more bottles for free! That means a five month supply at a price of $139.95!
Manufacturers offer a 60 day money-back guarantee. This way you will be sure that you won’t waste $100.00 if you buy two bottles and get an additional one for free!
Funginix Review Conclusion
Apart from a more than affordable price, Funginix also offers a money back guarantee. Nevertheless, its Urea ingredient can cause side effects. This is the reason why considering a product that doesn’t contain Urea would be highly recommended.