Check out our review about a product called Nature Made Turmeric Curcumin which claims to provide antioxidant properties. It purports to be a popular herbal supplement that is designed to help neutralize free radicals in the body. The manufacturer states that this formula is guaranteed to contain at least 47.5 mg total curcuminoids in each capsule. Additionally, this product asserts that it is carefully made from selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. It also boasts to be the number one pharmacist recommended herbal supplement brand.
The main ingredient in this product is turmeric (47.5 mg of curcuminoids per capsule). It is derived from the roots of the Curcuma longa plant. This is an ancient Indian spice that is increasingly becoming popular due to its antioxidant benefits.
Other ingredients include water, gelatin, stearic acid, cellulose gel, magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide. The formula does not contain added color, artificial preservatives, gluten, yeast or starch.
The suggested use for Nature Made Turmeric Curcumin is that you should take one capsule per day preferably with a meal. To make swallowing easier, drink water before and during ingestion. The manufacturer states that you should not use turmeric if:
- You have a history of bile duct obstruction or gallstones.
- You are nursing or pregnant.
- You are planning a surgery within two weeks.
Turmeric should be used with caution if you are taking blood-thinning medication as it can interfere with the clotting process. Interactions with other drugs can occur and thus it is important to check with your doctor if under medication.
You cannot buy Nature Made Turmeric Curcumin online from the manufacturer’s official website. They have provided a navigation tool where you can purchase from Amazon where it is available in 3 sizes. A bottle containing 60 capsules sells for $8.95, down from the listed price of $11.99. While bought together, 2 bottles retail for $19.99, while 3 bottles were marked at $28.75. You can save up to 15% if you make a regular subscription.
Nature Made products come with a 100% money-back guarantee for customers who are not satisfied. However, details about their refund policy are missing. On clicking the money back guarantee tab, you are directed to fill in the details about the product you want a refund for. There are no user comments or reviews on the manufacturer’s official website. However, there are plenty of mixed reviews on Amazon. On average, it has been rated 4.5 out of 5.
Nature Made Turmeric Curcumin Review – Conclusion
Nature Made Turmeric Curcumin may be helpful in providing antioxidant properties to some people credit to these attributes:
- It contains turmeric which is a medicinal plant that has been in use since the ancient times.
- It is fairly priced in comparison to other products which claim to provide the same benefits.
Nonetheless, we found some attributes about this formula which make it too good to be trusted.
- Though the manufacturer states that all their products come with a 100% money back guarantee, details about their refund policy are lacking.
- With every capsule containing 47.5 mg of curcuminoids, we deem it too diluted to offer the claimed benefits.
- There are mixed user reviews on Amazon which is an indication that this formula is not effective for everyone.