Himalaya Herbal Healthcare VeinCare states that it’s an efficient varicose vein treatment in that it helps eliminate their appearance. The causes of varicose veins are diverse, and can include standing for long time periods, life events such as pregnancy or excess weight, or even genetic predisposition. s.
Varicose veins are also quite prevalent, especially in women. At least one fourth of women, and almost one-fifth of men will experience this health issue. If not treated, problems caused by varicose veins could worsen and could include symptoms such as bleeding, vein inflammation, and leg ulcerations. At that point, surgery might have to start becoming an option. However, there are treatments available for varicose veins that can prevent one from having to resort to invasive and risky procedures.
Varicose vein treatments on the market are diverse, and their ingredients are varied as well. It’s common for such options to be made of homeopathic agents, all-natural ingredients, or herbal remedies. The point is, there are many choices out there for those seeking correction for this health issue. This specific product has the following agents:
• Guggul Resin: resin from the myrrh tree. It’s been used to treat obesity.
• Indian Barberry Root: used traditionally by Native Americans to treat fevers and upset stomachs.
• Amla Fruit: can be used as an anti-inflammatory.
• Chebullic Myrobalan Fruit Rind: has been used to treat colds, and is believed to be an anti-inflammatory.
• Belleric MyroBalan Fruit Rind: considered an astringent and laxative. Native to Southeast Asia.
• Indian Laburnum Fruit: considered a purgative.
• Orchid Tree Bark: bark from orchid trees, used for alleviating skin diseases.
• Neem Leaf: known as Indian lilac, has antifungal and has been used to treat skin diseases.
• Mesua Flower: comes from a tree known as Cobra’s saffron.
• Hysroxypropyl Methylcellulose: an emulsifier.
The maker of this product suggests taking one capsule every day after meals.
Side effects weren’t reported at the time this review was written. Despite this, it’s always wise to talk to your doctor before beginning any sort of treatment, just as you would with any typical medicine or supplement.
The median cost of a bottle of 60 pills was about $19.95 per bottle. If used as directed, the bottle should last about a month. However, the cost may vary depending on the web site used.
Guarantees help consumers assume less risks when trying a new product, especially since one does not know if the desired results will be achieved. At the time this product was researched, the manufacturer of the product did not offer a guarantee. Several web sites might offer such a guarantee, but it’s wise to check with them first.
Conclusion – Himalaya Herbal Healthcare VeinCare
Many ingredients listed on Himalaya Herbal Healthcare VeinCare help replenish the veins and boost blood flow. This can help get rid of unsightly varicose veins. Everyone is different; however, and results may vary depending your lifestyle and diet patterns.
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare VeinCare is only one of the fine products out there for treatment of varicose veins. One must keep in mind that no guarantee is offered, and one needs to keep the list of ingredients into consideration when contemplating to buy it.