This will be a review of VariDerm. This is a varicose vein treatment that was a pleasure to review and one that is far different from others out there. This treatment is non-invasive and treats the problem rather than just the symptoms by shrinking varicose veins and blood vessels, especially when used in conjunction with VariCream. It restores good blood flow, and strengthens and nourishes venous tissues to heal varicose veins. If you wish to learn more about this product then read onward.
- Horse Chestnut Seed – contains Aescin to treat vein problems by reducing swelling and inflammation, prevents glycosaminoglycan hydrolases from being released, which would create holes in capillary walls, seals leaking capillaries and can improve circulation when used in conjunction with some other substances
- Witch Hazel Leaf & Bark – treats inflammation and swelling of veins, shrinks dilated blood vessels, tightens stretched veins, repairs blood vessel strength and reduces pain and inflammation
- Hesperidin – is an anti-inflammatory, reduces capillary permeability and leakage, strengthens veins and decreases capillary fragility
- Diosmin – similar to Hesperidin, it has anti-inflammatory and vein strengthening properties, maintains elasticity of veins, stops bleeding and boosts circulation
- Ginger Root – an anti-inflammatory agent that increases circulation, cleanses the veins of toxins, reduces the presence of varicose veins and reduces the stickiness of platelets so they are less likely to clot
- Oat Straw – reduces fluid retention, relaxes the venous system, relieves pain and improves circulation
- Butcher’s Broom – strengthens veins, improves blood flow, tightens blood vessels and capillaries, and repairs capillary walls and blood vessels
- Bilberry – an antioxidant that encourages circulation and strengthens blood vessels
- Plantain – is an anti-toxin, has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, decreases arterial blood pressure, stops bleeding and repairs damaged tissue
- Rutin – decreases permeability of capillaries, thins blood, enhances blood flow, strengthens capillaries, reduces swelling and improves blood flow
- Mullien Leaf – has astringent, sedative, antibacterial, diuretic, expectorant, mucilaginous, and vulnerary properties
- Red Root – reduces bleeding, prevents secretion of fluids, increases blood clotting, enhances blood flow through veins and prevents fluid leakage
- Cayenne – relieves pain, reduces platelet thickness, improves circulatory problems, increases blood flow, reduces swelling and has antioxidant properties
- Magnesium Stearate
- Silicon Dioxide
Six capsules should be taken each day alongside a meal or without one. The recommended intake is two capsules in the morning, two capsules in the afternoon, and two capsules in the evening. Otherwise, three capsules can be taken in the morning and three capsules taken at night. Once the varicose veins have shrunk then it is acceptable to reduce the intake to two capsules a day as a preventative measure. If you happen to buy or receive VariCream along with your order then it should be applied two or three times a day and rubbed into the skin in circular motions.
A single 45-capsule bottle can be purchased from the manufacturer for $49.95, down from the regular price of $59.95. Two bottles can be purchased for just $69.90. For a more intensive treatment, four bottles can be bought for $119.80 although at the time of writing, there was a limited time offer to buy them for $99.80. For the same price, it is possible to purchase three bottles of VariDerm and a jar of VariCream. Five bottles of VariDerm and one jar of VariCream can be ordinarily purchased for $179.70 but was being sold for $139.70 at the time of writing. If you wished to buy VariCream then each jar can be bought for $49.95.
VariDerm comes with a 60-day guarantee that allows you to return unopened and open bottles within 60 days of purchase to get a refund. You will receive a full refund, minus the shipping charges. The chances of you returning the product are quite slim according to the company, who quote a figure of under 1.5% as the percentage of people who request refunds from them. There are many positive comments made about the product, praising its ability to sort out varicose veins without having to resort to surgery.
Conclusion – VariDerm Review
VariDerm is a quality product, made with the best ingredients in a GMP Certified facility so you know that you are getting a superior product. It comes with many positive reviews and provides a safe alternative to invasive surgery. It comes with a reasonable guarantee that allows the return of opened bottles and gives you a fair trial period. Ultimately, VariDerm is a varicose vein treatment that is well worth trying and if it does not work for you then it is an easy matter to return it.