About 3 million people in the United States will suffer a full-blown anxiety order at some point in their lives. Furthermore, approximately 60 million adults (20% of the population) will suffer from panic attacks. The actual causes of anxiety disorders are unknown, but there are several components that lead to its development, including heredity, brain chemistry and the environment.
Anxiety disorders are not preventable but there are many lifestyle changes and anxiety treatments available to relieve the symptoms. Changes in lifestyle like eliminating caffeine, exercising, eating healthy food, attending therapy and participating in stress relieving activities like meditation and yoga can help in reducing anxiety-related symptoms. Additionally, there are numerous anti-anxiety treatment products that are currently available on the market.
The ingredients in anti-anxiety treatments vary from product to product. Some products use herbal remedies, homeopathic ingredients, natural ingredients or synthetic ingredients. As specified early, you should be looking for a product with ingredients that are all natural. Imipramine lists the following ingredients for their product:
• Imipramine (Tofrnail)
No specific dosages are suggested for this product. You should always strictly adhere to the manufacturer’s label.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Report any new or worsening symptoms to your doctor, such as: mood or behavior changes, anxiety, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, or if you feel impulsive, irritable, agitated, hostile, aggressive, restless, hyperactive (mentally or physically), more depressed, or have thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself. Call your doctor at once if you have:
• Blurred vision, tunnel vision, eye pain or swelling, or seeing halos around lights
• A light-headed feeling, like you might pass out
• New or worsening chest pain, pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest
• Sudden numbness or weakness, problems with vision, speech, or balance
• Fever, sore throat
• Easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin
• Confusion, hallucinations, unusual thoughts or behavior
• Painful or difficult urination
• Seizure (convulsions); or
• Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
Serious side effects Side effects may be more likely in older adults. Common side effects may include:
• Tingly feeling, weakness, lack of coordination
• Dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea
• Vision changes, ringing in your ears
• Breast swelling (in men or women); or
• Decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm
Internet pricing may vary from website to website. No specific price could be found for this product.
Many people want a guarantee as an assurance that if they don’t get the results that they are looking for, they will not be punished. Depending on where you buy this product, individual websites may off their own money-back guarantees.
When looking on the manufacturer’s website, a guarantee for this product could not be found.
Conclusion – Actavis Imipramine
There are a lot of anxiety treatment products on the market, including Imipramine. However, considering the long list of side effect, the limited information concerning dosage and price, and the fact that they do not offer a guarantee, a consumer may want to look for a safer product.