The MoodBoost Anti-Anxiety Relief supplement exists to help alleviate stress and anxiety that comes from busy lifestyles that typically leave people feeling run-down and overwhelmed. This supplement includes ingredients that help improve mental performance and decrease the effects and instances of sleep deprivation. Users report MoodBoost as being able to help them achieve a positive mood which improves a sense of well-being. The manufacturer does state that they are health conscious which is why the supplement ingredients come in vegetarian capsules which is more natural and safer than gelatin capsules. This supplement includes the following list of ingredients:
- 5-HTP: Commonly used as a mood enhancer.
- Chamomile: Popular herb found in many teas that is used to increase relaxation while decreasing anxiety and stress levels. This ingredient also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- L-Theanine: An amino acid commonly found in teas that has proven to be effective in managing stress while improving wellness. Also taken to improve overall function
- L-Tyrosine: An amino acid that is found in a variety of protein-type foods that aids in improving cognitive function.
- Lemon Balm: Another herb commonly found in teas that helps to reduce moodiness, anxiety, and stress.
- Passion Flower: Natural plant extract that aids it the reduction of symptoms associated with nervousness and stress while promoting restful sleep.
- Rhodiola Rosea: An herb that has shown to be effective in reducing stress and enhancing mental acuity.
The suggested dosage for this natural supplement is one capsule to be taken one time per day. You can also consult your health care provider who may want to recommend a dosage that best suits your physical condition.
Although MoodBoost has a large amount of healthy ingredients, it also uses silicone dioxide, which has the ability to be harmful. Misusing this product can lead to negative side effects occurring which include:
* Loss of appetite
* Eye irritation
MoodBoost also contains the ingredient microcrystalline cellulose, which has been known to cause allergies, severe bowel movements, and weight loss. Microcrystalline cellulose does not easily absorb into the bloodstream. This means that it is unable to provide toxins an entrance into the bloodstream through oral consumption. Even though these side effects are rare, they do have the potential to become reality.
Conclusion – LESLabs MoodBoost
MoodBoost does have the ability to help alleviate some of the symptoms that are brought on by stress; however, there are other alternatives in treating stress and anxiety that can actually be a better choice.