Our Hair Essentials review aims to detail all the necessary information you need to know concerning this product. This product claims to use a powerful combination of herbs that work in two ways to reduce hair loss, increase its coverage on the scalp and promote overall hair condition and appearance. First, it balances the production of the DHT hormone in the body, thereby maintaining the strength of the hair shaft to prevent hair from falling out. Secondly, Hair Essential supplies your follicles with the proper nutrients they need to stay healthy. This product is suitable for both men and women. Continue reading our review to discover more.
Hair Essentials contains a blend of over 20 ingredients, including 12 herbs and 10 essential nutrients. The 1500mg blend contains the following:
- Saw Palmetto blend – This lowers the levels of DHT in the scalp to promote a healthy environment for hair to grow.
- Fo-Ti root- Nourishes the body and blood to promote hair growth and strengthen overall vitality.
- Bu Gu Zhi fruit – Supports blood circulation to the scalp, improving the delivery of nutrients that encourage healthy hair growth.
- Han Lian Cao herb – Supports overall vitality.
- Bamboo extract (70% Silica) – Improves texture, strength, and sheen of hair.
- Horsetail extract (7% Silica) – Helps to promote stronger hair, skin, and nails.
- Milk Thistle – Contains silymarin, a powerful antioxidant that primarily supports the liver and its many detoxification processes.
- Rice Bran – Composes the hair shaft, promoting stronger hair that is less prone to breakage and split ends.
- White Tea extract (80% Polyphenols) – A powerful antioxidant that protects hair follicles. This helps hair to grow in stronger and healthier.
- Borage Oil – Helps reduce inflammation within the hair follicles that can lead to damage and hair loss.
- Black Pepper extract (95% Piperine) – Enhances both the individual and synergistic benefits of ingredients in Hair Essentials.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) – MSM is a rich sulfur source which is vital for the structural development of healthy hair and skin.
- L-Cysteine – Helps to increase the density of hair growth.
- L-Methionine – Encourages new hair growth and improves the thickness of fine hair.
Other ingredients include Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, biotin, iodine (from Kelp), selenium, and zinc.
Adults are recommended to take 3 capsules daily with a meal to enhance the absorption of the ingredients. Space out the capsules and take one capsule, three times daily.
Hair Essentials is available online from the manufacturer’s website for purchase at where one bottle will cost $39.99. You can save with the more you buy, such as two bottles will cost you a total of $79.98, and three bottles will cost a total of $99.99. There is also an option to subscribe and save 25%.
Hair Essentials comes with a 90-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the results, you can ask for a full refund. Should you wish to return an item, please contact their office to obtain a Return Authorization Number within 90 days, along with return instructions. This will ensure there are no delays in issuing your refund.
Hair Essentials Review – Conclusion
Based on positive reviews from customers, Hair Essentials for Hair Growth seems to be one of the best hair loss products available on the market. It is recommended for both men and women and is suitable for all types of hair. This product contains a long list of ingredients so it is important to ensure that you are not allergic to any of them. This product is a little on the expensive side, even when taking advantage of the bulk purchasing options.