This is a review of Toji Pure Density Hair Nutrient, a nutritional supplement that has been formulated to promote faster, thicker and stronger hair growth. There are many similar products on the market but this one includes Eclipta Alba (false daisy), a herban alternative to Minoxidil. While it has long been used for its ability to detoxify the liver, reduce inflammation, soothe the stomach, boost the immune system, lower blood pressure and protect the eyes, more recent research indicates that it is a great source of stimulating hair growth.
- Vitamin A (as Palmitate) 2500 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 100mg
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 100 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 25 IU
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) (as Thiamine HCI) 15mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B12) 25mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 25mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) 25mg
- Folic Acid 200mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 25mcg
- Biotin 1500mcg
- Panthothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 25mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Phosphate) 32,5mg
- Iodine (from kelp) 112.5mcg
- Zinc (from Amino Acid Chelate) 5mg
- Selenium (from Amino Acid Chelate) 25mcg
- Copper (from Amino Acid Chelate) 0.5mg
- Propriety Toji Blend which contains: 760mg
- Eclipta alba
- Saw Palmetto Extract (berry)
- Horsetail Extract 7% Silica
- Linoleic Acid (from Safflower oil)
- Gotu Kola Extract 4:1
- Bacopa Extract 20%
- Bamboo Extract
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)
- Ginkgo Extract 24% Flavones (leaf)
- Stinging Nettle Extract (root)
- Grape Extract 5:1 (seed)
Cellulose, Stearaic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon dioxide, Hydrodypropyl Cellulose, Hypromellose, Polyethylene Glycol, Confectioner’s Glaze, Carnuaba Wax.
Biotin, Horsetail Extract, and MSM are said to provide nutritional support for healthy hair growth; while Saw Palmetto Extract and DHT Blockers help to prevent or slow hair loss. Unusual ingredients in this formulation are Ginkgo Biloba and Grape Seed Extract, which, along with Vitamin E, are said to provide circulatory support for healthy hair growth.
Sufferers of a soy allergy should avoid this product.
Take 2 tablets in the morning and 2 tablets at night with food and water. For best results, the manufacturer recommends that you continue to take this dose continuously for a minimum of 6 months. Thereafter you should take at least 2 but no more than 4 tablets daily to maintain the results.
The manufacturer’s website sells the product at $20.95 reduced from $39.95 for a 30-day supply; or pay $55.95 for a 90-day supply.
This means that for the recommended 6-month course, you can expect to pay over $110, which is pretty competitive for this kind of product.
Only up to three unopened bottles returned within 30 days of shipment will receive a full refund – less any shipping charges.
Toji Pure Density Hair Nutrient Review – Conclusion
Toji Pure Density Hair Nutrient appears to be a well-balanced supplement that has been formulated specifically to improve hair quality and growth. It contains many of the vitamins, minerals and herbs found in similar – and often more expensive – products, as well as couple of unusual additions in Ginkgo Biloba and Grape Seed Extract.
However, we were unhappy to note the long list of non-nutritive ingredients used in the manufacture of this product. Could this be why the Toji product is cheaper than its rivals?
On the plus side, Toji Pure Density Hair Nutrient is manufactured in the USA at a FDA inspected cGMP certified facility that has an “A” rating from two independent authorities, which indicates that the quality of the product is probably good. We wondered why there is only a 3-month guarantee on the product (from date of shipment) when the manufacturer recommends taking it for at least six months – and also incentivises you to purchase a three-month supply at a time.